Thursday, April 7, 2011

Student Vote Campaign

The task at hand for this picture was to create a picture that emphasizes the importance of voting. At the high schools, they are running a student vote to see which party would win if it were up to the students. I decided that for teens to actually look at it, it needed to be simple. I typed the words: Your Choice. Your Voice. Your Government. Your Life. Your Money. Be Loud. I then copy and pasted it a few times so that it would be large enough to create a maple leaf . To create the shape I used a picture of a maple leaf on a low opacity and erased the words around the edges. I then place the words You Voice Matters. on top of the text. To finish it off, I added the Student Vote logo.

1 comment:

  1. Once again you are telling me about the process more than about the concept. Why did you choose those phrases. How does the layout and colour connect to an adolescent audience. If you were selling this to a client, they don't care HOW you did it, they want to understand WHY.

    It is awesome by the way.

    ReplyDelete